Brownfields Marketplace is a listing of legal, laboratory, developer and consultant services and businesses to assist in the development of property with "past use" environmental and financial issues. Although the Department of Environmental Quality does not endorse the businesses and service providers listed here, we are aware that these businesses and services could assist prospective developers in realizing the full advantages of the Brownfields Land Renewal Program.
Real Estate Advisors
Waste Transportation & Disposal
Onsite Water Treatment
Mine Land Reclamation
- American Environmental Technology, Inc. (AETI)
- Apex Environmental, Inc.
- Appalachian Technical Services, Inc. (ATS)
- Applied Environmental Inc.
- ATC Associates Inc.
- Burgess & Niple
- Clendenin Consulting & Remediation Group
- Draper Aden Associates
- Earth Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC
- ENSR International
- Environmental Alliance, Inc.
- Environmental Consultants and Contractors
- Environmental Engineering, Inc.
- Environmental Liability Management, Inc.
- Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Environmental Services & Consulting, LLC
- Environmental Standards, Inc.
- Faulkner & Flynn, Inc
- Froehling & Robertson, Inc.
- Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.
- Golder Associates Inc.
- Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES)
- Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
- Hayes, Seay, Mattern & Mattern, Inc.
- Horne Engineering Services, Inc.
- Integral Consulting, Inc.
- KCI Technologies
- Kimley-Horn Associates, Inc.
- MACTEC Engineering and Consulting, Inc.
- Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
- Marshall Miller & Associates
- MSA, P. C.
- O'Brien & Gere Engineers
- ONE Environmental Group, LLC
- PBS&J's Brownfields Services
- PM Environmental, Inc.
- Pollution Risk Services
- Potomac Environmental, Inc.
- REMSA, Inc.
- Schnabel Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- SCS Engineers
- Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc.
- S&ME, Inc.
- Stokes Environmental Associates, Ltd.
- TBE Group, Inc
- The Ottery Group Inc.
- Timmons Group
- Triad Engineering, Inc.
- URS Corporation
- W.L. Black & Associates
Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
GeoEnvironmental Services, Inc.