For general information about the Virginia DEQ TMDL Program, please contact:
Watershed Programs Manager
Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
P. O. Box 1105
Richmond, Virginia 23218
Telephone: (804) 698-4291
, (804) 698-4324, may be reached for general questions on TMDL development and implementation.
Russ Baxter, (804) 698-4382, may be reached for questions regarding the Chesapeake Bay TMDL.
Anne Schlegel, (804) 698-4046, may be reached for questions on No Discharge Zones and shellfish TMDLs.
Mark Richards, (804) 698-4392, may be reached for questions on PCB TMDLs.
Charlie Lunsford, (804) 698-4172, may be reached for questions on TMDL Implementation Plans and TMDL Implementation.
Nicole Sandberg, (804) 698-4043, may be reached for questions on TMDL Implemenation, Section 319(h) grants, and the Nonpoint Source Management Program.
For specific information regarding TMDLs in your geographic area, please contact the appropriate Regional TMDL Coordinator:
- Valley Regional Office, Harrisonburg: Tara Sieber, (540) 574-7870
- Northern Regional Office, Woodbridge: Jennifer Carlson, (703) 583-3859
- Blue Ridge Regional Office, Lynchburg: Paula Nash, (434) 582-6216
- Blue Ridge Regional Office, Roanoke: Mary Dail, (540) 562-6715
- Piedmont Regional Office, Richmond: Margaret Smigo, (804) 527-5124
- Southwest Regional Office, Abingdon: Martha Chapman, (276) 676-4845
- Tidewater Regional Office, VA Beach: Jennifer Howell, (757) 518-2111